While some behaviours can be quickly overcome there are others that will take longer. Starting out right is super important. In these 3 sessions we are going to set the foundations.
- Key Areas we will cover
- How dogs learn and get good at doing good or bad behaviours
- Introduction To markers and how we use them in teaching new and better behaviours
- Crate, kennel or Doggie Enclosure Training
- Place Command which can be as simple as Go To Your Dog Bed 🙂
- Come when Called foundation
- Using the Leash for added control
In this short program you will be given examples and chances to practice each lesson here with us and then again at home before your next session. What you learn here you will be asked to apply to increasing levels of distraction in your dog. These distractions can be other dogs, people, noises, locations.